Thursday 23 July 2015

Dungarees and dots



    




Welcome
Hello all and welcome to my first ever blog post! I hope you are all ready for the wild ride that will be 'Ms. Bizarre vintage', here I will be documenting my day-to-day style, shopping habits and any exciting things I may do with my life, although that is unlikely due to the mundane nature of said life, but we can hope.


For my outfit the other day I was channelling some land girls vibes in my latest outfit, having rediscovered these dungarees in my wardrobe (if I had money they'd be Freddie's of Pinewood ones, but we'll have to wait for payday for those!). I am now a total dunga convert, they are the comfiest things ever and OH THE POCKETS. I would recommend to anyone, but do be prepared to match with various toddles you may see out and about!  They're also good on summer days which a bit on the gusty side, removing the stress of wearing a dress in a breeze.








































I'm also sporting my Pip Jolley necklace, (see above!) which I won in the British Belles raffle, considering I've been staring longingly and at Pip's website for months now that win was pretty awesome! It's the cutest thing ever and I've been wearing it with preeetttty much everything.



Dunagrees - H&M / Top - Charity Shop / Shoes - Primark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs