Friday 7 August 2015










How are we all? Enjoying the sunshine still?

I've been in London the past couple of days, having travelled up to see Cumberbatch's Hamlet. I personally thought it was AMAZING, as an English student I obviously love a bit of theaatreee darling, and think that what this production did so well was the total contrast between the comedic and tragic elements of the play. I would agree that having the whole 'to be or not to be' shizzle right at the play's open took the wind out of it's sails a little,  but I think that was almost the beauty of it, reverting it back to a powerfully delivered piece of dialogue, without having the audience holding their breath waiting for it. I also cannot even describe how incredible the set was, beyond gorgeous, when the curtain lifted there were actual gasps around me!

BUT back to clothes. I wore this little 60s number for trading around London yesterday, which was VERY warm. I used to wear a lot more 60s items/hair than I do now, veering more towards pin up/50s things, so it was nice to have a little change! I do have a lot of love for a mod dress, and even better this one's covered in floral embroidery, two of the faves in one!


dress - To Be Worn Again (kilo sale /  Shoes - Primark / Bag - Cambridge Satchel Company

Watch - Olivia Burton



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs