Monday 3 August 2015

Summer stockings







These pictures are from the other day when the weather wasn't quite as warm has it was over the past weekend.  I'm disgustingly sunburnt on my shoulders having sat on the pavement for three hours cheering on the pride parade in Brighton, but of course it's an awesome event which I love going to and never fails to make me smile!

I've reached the point now where I'm ready for autumn, I think that's mainly the sunburn speaking though! Autumn is my favourite time of the year because it means wool pencil skirts and stockings, two items which don't really lend themselves to summer dressing. I don't think I will ever get over how much I love pencil skirts and stockings, there's something just feminine about which I love. Anyway, I wore this outfit to the To Be Worn Again kilo sale, which I will update you all on at some point! I'm thinking of taking a couple of pictures and doing a kind of review? I've been going to it nearly every month of the last year and half ISH, as it's pretty close to my hometown. So I thought I may pass along some tips and tricks? Comment if you'd be interested *silence and one of them rolling things from cowboy films*

ANWAY, despite it being cloudy this was still WAY too many layers and I was full of regret by the time I got home.  That being said I will make the most of the summer months while I can, frolicking around in a 50s floral dress isn't really acceptable in November, you know?

 jumper - Zara /  Shirt - Urban Outfitters / Skirt - Vivien of Holloway / Stockings - What katie did





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs